Apr 13, 2018
1 Bunch of Broccoli. Separate and Cut up into large pieces
In large pot boil water with 2 TBS Salt
Add Broccoli and boil until slightly tender
In large frying pan. on Med heat.
Place enough Olive Oil to cover bottom of pan and 1 TBS of Butter.
Saute 6 Sliced Garlic Cloves
When lightly golden
Add in Broccoli and 2 TBS butter and Keep sauteing for 1- 2 min.
Add in 1/4 cup grated cheese and mix
on High Heat
Add Seasoned Breadcrumbs and mix constantly for 30 seconds.
(This will toast the breadcrumbs into the broccoli and give it a crispy flavor)
For Bari-Friendly your choice to add Breadcrumbs or not, depending what you ate that day or eating with your meal)
Can be served as a side dish or add cooked Chicken or Shrimp.
Great to use with left over meats
Apr 6, 2018
2 - 4 Servings
Chicken- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thighs cut into 3" x 2" chunks
Garlic - 6 Sliced Cloves
2 Portabella mushrooms - Sliced
1 Medium Zucchini, peeled and diced
2 cups cooked chopped Stringbeans
2 large Tomatoes - diced
2 cups fresh Spinach
Mozzarella 1 1/2 cups
1/4 Sundried Tomatoes - chopped
- Saute Chicken in Olive Oil. Browning both sides.
- Add 2 TBS of butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Saute until chicken is carmelized
- Place Chicken on the side
Place in large frying pan enough Olive Oil to cover bottom of pan
(Note: you might have to add additional Oil while cooking)
- Add in Zucchini and Tomatoes cook for 3 - 4 minutes
- Add in Stringbeans and Mushrooms saute until mushrooms are 1/2 way cooked (1 - 2 min.)
- Add Sliced Garlic. Cook until Garlic is golden brown
- Add in Fresh Spinach. Cook until melted down
- Add in 2 TBS butter , a splash of white wine and Sun dried Tomatoes . Cook for 1 minute
- Add in 8 oz Chicken Broth. Cook Until 1st boil
- Then lower to medium heat
- Add in cooked Chicken
- Simmer for 1 - 2
- Add in Mozzarella
- Simmer Covered for 30 seconds.
- Optional: Place over pasta.
Serving for 4-6
40 Shrimp (Size:16-20)
1 Bag Frozen Sugar Snap Stir Fry
1 box Frozen White Pearl Onions
6 Cloves Garlic - Sliced
Flour - Enough for Shrimp (2 cups)
Seasonings: Salt, pepper and Garlic Powder
Chicken Broth (1 can if serving with pasta) otherwise 1/4 can
White Wine 1/4 cup
Optional - Pasta -Your Choice
- Place veggies in glass bowl and microwave until defrosted.
- Place in strainer to strain out excess water.
- In Large frying pan.
- Heat Olive Oil,
- Add Sliced Garlic, cook until golden brown
- Add in Vegetables, 2 TBS butter, cook until tender 2-3 minutes
- Add in Chicken Broth, cook on high to full boil then on Medium for 3 Min.
- Shut of heat and leave on side Cook Shrimp
- Flour Shrimp - (Flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder)
- In Frying pan - Heat Olive Oil (amount -a little more than bottom of pan)
- Add shrimp add salt, pepper and garlic powder to each shrimp
- Cook on high heat to sear both sides.
- Place shrimp in bowl.
- In frying pan leave only a very small amount of oil and add 4 TBS butter and melt it
- Then Add the shrimp back in. Sauteing in the butter and
- Add White Wine.. Saute (you will see shrimp being carmelized )
- Shrimp is done.
Place cooked Pasta on bottom of glass baking pan
Place 1/2 cooked Vegetable on top of pasta and all the broth and mix together.
Place shrimp on top
Add grated cheese.
Serve as side dish
1 Frozen bag Artichoke - Defrosted
1 Portabella Mushroom - Sliced
1 Scallion - Diced
1 Onion - Sliced
Olive oil - enough to cover bottom of pan
1 can Goya Navy Beans
3-4 cooked Asparagus - (boil until tender)
Seasonings. Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder = (SPG)
- Place frozen Artichokes in dish and microwave for 2 min. or until defrosted.
- Place in Strainer and squeeze out excess water.
- In large frying pan Heat Olive Oil
- Add in Onions and scallions saute until lightly golden
- Add in Mushrooms. cook for another 2 min- until mushrooms are browned
- (Note: Mushrooms will soak up the Olive Oil so you will need to add a little bit of oil at a time)
- Add in Artichokes and 2 TBS butter and SPG
- Keep Sauteing for about 3 minutes.
- Add in cooked Asparagus
- Add in Navy Beans. Juice from can also.
- Cook until comes to first boil
- Dinner is finished.
Apr 5, 2018
Scroll down for different recipes.
Tomatoes from my Garden.
Eggplant Bruschetta Eggplant Crush Tomato Sauce
Use Fresh Cherry or Roma Plum Tomatoes
Place in bowl:
- Chopped Tomatoes into small chunks.
- Add Finely Chopped Garlic
- Add Seasonings: Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder
- Add Fresh chopped Parsley and Basil
- Add Olive Oil. Enough to cover tomatoes
- Add Peccorino Romano - Locatelli - Grated Cheese
- Slice Italian bread in a slant.
- Lay out bread on a wire rack and sprinkle a little bit of Olive Oil and Grated Cheese on them then toast in oven until crispy.
- Place toasted bread slices on plate and add Tomato Bruschetta.
Bake Catfish Brushetta: Can Also place on top of fish and Bake it.
Bruschetta can also be frozen in small plastic containers. I do this all summer long when harvesting the tomatoes. Delicious to have all winter long.
Eggplant or Zucchini Bruschetta
Can be used for on top of Pasta, pizza, Italian bread, as a side dish or in a
Portabella Mushroom cap
- Peel Eggplant or Zucchini
- Slice as shown below
- Then Slice in quarters. Place in bowl.
In Large frying pan:
- Place Olive Oil in to cover more than bottom. (NOTE: Eggplant will use all the oil so you might have to keep adding some)
- Heat oil first then lay the Eggplant flat in the pan.
- Add Salt, pepper and Garlic Powder.
- Fry both sides until golden brown. you can see it becoming transparent.
At this step you can add the Eggplant to the Tomato Bruschetta and place on Italian bread.
or place on side and keep following the steps below for
Eggplant or Zucchini Crushed Tomato Sauce.
You can also freeze into 16 oz plastic containers. I always do this so I have the Eggplant Sauce ready and don't have to go through the whole process. I usually make this after harvesting my Eggplant or Zucchini from the garden and it lasts me all winter.
First Make the Crush Tomato Sauce:
- Place Olive Oil on bottom of pan 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Add 8 sliced Garlic cloves. Saute until lightly golden
- Add 3 Diced Tomato Cans - TuttoRosso
- Seasonings: 1 TBS Sugar, 1 Tsp Salt, pepper and Garlic Powder; 1 TBS fresh chopped parsley and fresh chopped basil
- Stir and cook on High heat until it boils
- Then simmer on medium heat for 15 - 20 Minutes.
- NOTE: Do NOT add any water to this recipe. not needed.
- Add Eggplant. stir and cook for another 5-10 min.
- Freeze in 16 oz containers or continue below to finish preparing the rest of this meal.
- NOTE: if you are using a frozen container then it must be defrosted and heated into a frying pan.
- Place what you will be serving tonight in a large frying pan.
- Add 1/4 grated Cheese. Stir
- Bring to boil.
- Add chopped cubed Provolone BelGioioso Cheese, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
- Shut off heat and serve over Pasta or as a side dish.