Place in large measuring cup.
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder
- a pinch of Oregano, Basil & Parsley
- Mix well
- Place your portion skinless, boneless Chicken Thigh in Ziploc bag
- Pour in mixture to coat Chicken, close bag air tight.
- Freeze bag
- take out in the morning or night before to thaw out.
- Cook on BBQ, grill or George Foreman Grill.
- Slice up and eat with veggies or on top of a Salad.
- Marinate at least 1/2 hour
- Take Chicken out of bowl and place on BBQ. Cook fully
- Take the rest of the lemon oil mixture from bowl and place in pot. Cook over high heat and Boil for 1 minute.
- (lemon oil juice must be boiled because you had it marinating over raw chicken and you don't want to get chicken poisoning from the juice on raw chicken )
- Cool off lemon oil mixture and BBQ chicken.
- Slice Chicken and place your portion in zip lock bag and pour lemon oil juice mix in bag to coat chicken.
- Close bag air tight and Freeze.
- When you want it. Take the chicken and juice out of ziplock bag and place in bowl . Microwave for 1 min. or until hot. (you don't have to worry about the juice mix becoming contaminated because you boiled it and then placed it in with cooked chicken)
Freeze all ziplock bags laying flat and not on top of each other. once frozen you can place together.
Otherwise they will stick together and it is hard to separate them.