- I add: grated cheese, parsley, basil and oregano, spices garlic powder, black pepper.
- In microwace melt butter in large bowl.
Be Careful bowl will be hot.
- Place a small amount of melted butter into breadcrumb bowl. just to make it moist not soaked. fluff up to mix. don't press down on it. (it will only become a clump and hard )
- Pam spray a non stick baking pan.
- In the butter bowl add Tbs grated cheese, garlic powder and black pepper. Mix.
- Take the Catfish and smear butter only on the non scale looking side.
- Place onto the non stick pan with the scale looking side down.
- Add breadcrumb.
(showing in pic. is the scale looking side, which is the bottom side)
- Pound down with your finger tips.
You must work quickly because the fish is cold and the butter will
harden up fast. If it does then microwave butter again.
- Bake covered on 350 degrees for approx 15 min. Once it is flaky, its cooked.
- Then take cover off and broil for 2 minutes until crispy.