- Pat Scallops dry with paper towel.
- Heat frying pan with Olive oil. Enough to cover bottom of pan.
- Place scallops in and add a dash of Salt, pepper and Garlic powder.
Mar 26, 2018
Simple, Easy and Cooked in minutes!
Bay or Sea Scallops
2 TBS Butter
Sliced Fresh Garlic
A Dash of Salt, Black Pepper and Garlic Powder
5. Once scallops are browned on outside. Add Butter and Sliced Garlic, Cook until Garlic is lightly golden then...
6. Add Marsala Wine (Watch out! Flames will shoot up) No! I didn't burn my hand. Almost! but I moved fast! Whoo!
7. Keep cooking on high heat for about 1 minute. Add Fresh Parsley.
8. Shut off flame and serve.