Scroll down for different recipes.
Tomatoes from my Garden.
Use Fresh Cherry or Roma Plum Tomatoes
- Chopped Tomatoes into small chunks.
- Add Finely Chopped Garlic
- Add Seasonings: Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder
- Add Fresh chopped Parsley and Basil
- Add Olive Oil. Enough to cover tomatoes
- Add Peccorino Romano - Locatelli - Grated Cheese
- Slice Italian bread in a slant.
- Lay out bread on a wire rack and sprinkle a little bit of Olive Oil and Grated Cheese on them then toast in oven until crispy.
- Place toasted bread slices on plate and add Tomato Bruschetta.
Eggplant or Zucchini Bruschetta
- Peel Eggplant or Zucchini
- Slice as shown below
- Then Slice in quarters. Place in bowl.
- Place Olive Oil in to cover more than bottom. (NOTE: Eggplant will use all the oil so you might have to keep adding some)
- Heat oil first then lay the Eggplant flat in the pan.
- Add Salt, pepper and Garlic Powder.
- Fry both sides until golden brown. you can see it becoming transparent.
or place on side and keep following the steps below for
Eggplant or Zucchini Crushed Tomato Sauce.
- Place Olive Oil on bottom of pan 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Add 8 sliced Garlic cloves. Saute until lightly golden
- Add 3 Diced Tomato Cans - TuttoRosso
- Seasonings: 1 TBS Sugar, 1 Tsp Salt, pepper and Garlic Powder; 1 TBS fresh chopped parsley and fresh chopped basil
- Stir and cook on High heat until it boils
- Then simmer on medium heat for 15 - 20 Minutes.
- NOTE: Do NOT add any water to this recipe. not needed.
- Add Eggplant. stir and cook for another 5-10 min.
- Freeze in 16 oz containers or continue below to finish preparing the rest of this meal.
- NOTE: if you are using a frozen container then it must be defrosted and heated into a frying pan.
- Place what you will be serving tonight in a large frying pan.
- Add 1/4 grated Cheese. Stir
- Bring to boil.
- Add chopped cubed Provolone BelGioioso Cheese, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
- Shut off heat and serve over Pasta or as a side dish.