- Place veggies in glass bowl and microwave until defrosted.
- Place in strainer to strain out excess water.
- In Large frying pan.
- Heat Olive Oil,
- Add Sliced Garlic, cook until golden brown
- Add in Vegetables, 2 TBS butter, cook until tender 2-3 minutes
- Add in Chicken Broth, cook on high to full boil then on Medium for 3 Min.
- Shut of heat and leave on side Cook Shrimp
- Flour Shrimp - (Flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder)
- In Frying pan - Heat Olive Oil (amount -a little more than bottom of pan)
- Add shrimp add salt, pepper and garlic powder to each shrimp
- Cook on high heat to sear both sides.
- Place shrimp in bowl.
- In frying pan leave only a very small amount of oil and add 4 TBS butter and melt it
- Then Add the shrimp back in. Sauteing in the butter and
- Add White Wine.. Saute (you will see shrimp being carmelized )
- Shrimp is done.