- Saute Chicken in Olive Oil. Browning both sides.
- Add 2 TBS of butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Saute until chicken is carmelized
- Place Chicken on the side
Place in large frying pan enough Olive Oil to cover bottom of pan
(Note: you might have to add additional Oil while cooking)
- Add in Zucchini and Tomatoes cook for 3 - 4 minutes
- Add in Stringbeans and Mushrooms saute until mushrooms are 1/2 way cooked (1 - 2 min.)
- Add Sliced Garlic. Cook until Garlic is golden brown
- Add in Fresh Spinach. Cook until melted down
- Add in 2 TBS butter , a splash of white wine and Sun dried Tomatoes . Cook for 1 minute
- Add in 8 oz Chicken Broth. Cook Until 1st boil
- Then lower to medium heat
- Add in cooked Chicken
- Simmer for 1 - 2
- Add in Mozzarella
- Simmer Covered for 30 seconds.
- Optional: Place over pasta.