5. Make sure you have a little bit of Olive Oil in frying pan.
6. Add in bread crumb and grated Cheese
7. Swirl and Flip to mix ingredients. Approx. 1 minute.
8. Lower temp to Medium low.
9. Add in Egg mixture and then Mozzarella.
10. Place Cover over pan for about 30 sec.
11. UnCover and with fork, push egg to side to let uncooked egg
flow down to the frying pan surface so, it can be cooked.
12. Cover again and Cook for approx. 2 minutes.
13. Flip Egg Omelet to other side.
Yes, I did flip it just perfect!! lol
14. Cover again and cook until done. (Your preference)
Artichoke Omeletes are so tasty that you don't have to
add Onions or Garlic cloves. That's optional.