| Bariatric Friendly|
When I was driving home from work, I was thinking
of having Scallops for dinner.
To my delight, Gaetano (my husband) surprised me with the perfect, delicious meal!
I knew I loved that man for a good reason!!! 30 years and gladly 100 more to come.
Ok. Ok. Enough with the mushiness let's get to the cooking!
1. Wrap each Scallop in bacon. You can also
cook some without bacon at the same time.
2. Stick toothpick in Scallop to hold bacon on.
If you like crispy bacon than place bacon over top and bottom
of Scallop (as shown on this picture on flat side).
Or around the sides only. (first picture has on sides only)
3. Heat up Olive Oil in frying Pan.
4. Add Scallops
5. Sear on Med.
6. Add a pinch of black pepper and
7. Turn the Scallops a few times. approx 6 mins
8. Once Bacon is crispy, Place Scallops
in a dish.
9. Wash and dry the frying Pan and lower the
temperature to Medium low.