1. Wrap each Scallop in bacon. You can also
cook some without bacon at the same time.
2. Stick toothpick in Scallop to hold bacon on.
If you like crispy bacon than place bacon over top and bottom
of Scallop (as shown on this picture on flat side).
Or around the sides only. (first picture has on sides only)
3. Heat up Olive Oil in frying Pan.
4. Add Scallops
5. Sear on Med.
6. Add a pinch of black pepper and
7. Turn the Scallops a few times. approx 6 mins
8. Once Bacon is crispy, Place Scallops
in a dish.
9. Wash and dry the frying Pan and lower the
temperature to Medium low.
Apr 5, 2011
Scallops wrapped in bacon
Bacon for each Scallop
Toothpick for each Scallop
White Wine 4 Tbs
Butter 3 Tbs
Fresh Parsley 1 Tbs (Optional)
10. Place frying pan on stove add 1 Tbs oil
and 3 Tbs butter. (This way the butter doesn't burn.)
11. When butter is almost melted
Add 4 Tbs White Wine. Mix together.
12. Place the Scallops back in the frying pan.
14. Add 1/2 Tbs of chopped fresh parsley.
13. Simmer for 3 minutes. You can add more
butter if juice is drying out.