|Great for Parties. Instructions at end.|
1/2 can Small peas
1/4 Cup Grated Cheese
3 Tbs Saucy Susan
3 chopped slices of Ham and Provoloni
1. Lay Chicken Cutlets flat and put ham, cheese, onions, mushroom and gravy on top
2. Roll up each Chicken Cutlet. Don't worry about closing the ends.
3. Wipe with brush or hand gravy all over Roll up Chicken
4. Pat Breadcrumb on them. If it is hard for you to pick up then just pour breadcrumb on top.
5. Pour 1 can of Chicken broth on bottom of tray
6. Place Chicken in without touching each other.
7. Cover with Foil
8. Bake at 350 for approx 20 -30 minutes until chicken is cooked.
9. Take off foil cover when chicken meat is white.
Chicken should not be raw.
10. Bake in oven with foil off for about 5- 10 min. or until breadcrumb looks crispy.
11. Chicken is now done.
12. Place Chicken Corden Bleu in Glass or Corning Ware tray.
13. Pour in a small amount of broth from baking pan approx 1/4 of it.
You need the rest of the broth to put into the Rice mixture.
As soon as you put the Chicken Corden Bleu in the oven start cooking the Rice.
|3. Roll up 3 slices of each Ham and Provoloni|
|4. Slice into small pieces. Place in bowl. |
Slice horizontially and then vertically. As shown.
|Don't cook rice to be too watery.|
6. Saved broth from Chicken.
7. 1/2 jar of Chicken Gravy.
8. 1/2 can Small peas.
9. 1/4 Cup Grated Cheese
10. 3 Tbs Saucy Susan
11. Ham and Cheese.
NOTE: If you want to use this for a party, the amount of Chicken needed if you are cooking a few different Entrees is 18 Cutlets for a large tray.
Cook Chicken the day before. Cover and Refrigate.
The next day. Place enough broth until it covers bottom of catering tray. Slice Chicken into 1/2 thick pieces. Chicken can be placed ontop of each other to fit in tray.
Cover with foil and bake in oven at 350 until hot.
Rice needs to be cooked the day of. Otherwise it will burn when trying to heat it up or dry out in microwave. So, you can cook it early and then mic it for 2 minutes and it will come out great.